By using our website, ordering from us or contacting us, you expressly and voluntarily agree to our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal data means any information, which you have submitted to us, whether through our website, by email, on the phone, or through any other means of communication, by which you or another person may be personally identified.
Expiry of Consent
Until such time that you withdraw your consent, you agree your consent is perpetual. You further agree that you are deemed to consent to this policy by using our website, ordering from us, or asking us any questions.
By agreeing to our Personal Data Protection Policy, you express and voluntarily consent to us:
1. Collecting and using your personal data to fulfil your order(s) or respond to your enquiries.
2. Collecting and using the personal data of any other person submitted to fulfil your/their order(s) or respond to your/their enquiries.
3. Collecting and using your personal data and the personal data of any other person to promote Concrete Cocktail Co. and any future business related to Concrete Cocktail Co.
4. Collecting and using your personal data and the personal data of any other person to gather and analyse data about and incidental to Concrete Cocktail Co and its related businesses and industry for business development.
5. Disclosing your personal data and the personal data of any other person to our related parties or service providers to fulfil your/their order(s).
As required under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), we will make all reasonable effort commensurate to the nature, scale, and complexity of our business to:
1. Protect your personal data.
2. Comply with our obligations under the PDPA.
By providing the personal data of any person other than yourself, you warrant that you have the consent of and are authorised by that person to disclose his or her personal information to us. You expressly agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in the event of any allegation or realised breach of criminal or civil liability resulting from your provision of that person’s personal data.
By using our website, ordering from us, or asking us any questions, you warrant absolutely that you have read this Personal Data Protection Policy and honestly believe that the terms within are reasonable.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to do so please contact us.
Any dispute with CCC about this policy must first be subject to private and confidential negotiation between Concrete Cocktail Co and you without any legal representation. Negotiation must be actively attempted for at least 8 weeks.
If negotiation does not resolve the dispute, the dispute must be subject to mediation at the Singapore Mediation Centre or elsewhere by a mutually agreed mediator. The cost of negotiation or mediation will be shared by CCC and you.
You will bear all of CCC’s legal costs on an indemnity basis if:
1. you have legal representation present or advising you during negotiation; or
2. you bring a dispute before any court or tribunal without first attempting to resolve the dispute in accordance with this section.
Choice of Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction
You agree that:
1. This policy is governed exclusively by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
2. The courts and tribunals of the Republic of Singapore, and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with this agreement, have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from this policy.
For the avoidance of doubt, no jurisdiction or choice of law other Singapore is more appropriate. Accordingly, any jurisdiction or choice of law other than Singapore is clearly inappropriate.
Questions or Enquiries
If you have any questions about this policy or Concrete Cocktail Co, you may contact us.
By contacting us, you agree and consent to this policy.
Updated 28 March 2018